Boletín Salud Utopicus - Nº8
For weeks we have been informing you about how our spaces are becoming the healthiest and most hygienic places to work, but this time, we want you to see for yourself.
That's why we've prepared this video tour in one of our spaces, so that you can get to know all the safety measures and protocols that you will have to follow on a practical level once you are in your space.
We are ready, and you?
Health and safety protocols:
On-boarding "Healthy Workplaces" (*)
- The first thing we'll do when you first arrive to your space is to give you a mask and an individual use hydroalcoholic gel bottle.
Private Office (**)
- The health authorities recommend maintaining a safety distance of at least two meters inside the offices, so if you want to implement additional measures such as a separator or increased cleaning, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Air conditioning/ventilation/air quality
- We offer maximum air quality, revision and filter changes thanks to the fact that we have buildings with Leed Gold, Leed Platinum and Breeam Good certifications that guarantee these standards.
- We modify the recirculation system so that all air entering the space comes from the outside after being filtered and tempered.
- We carry out extraordinary maintenance work on the air conditioning machines, including filter cleaning.
- Advised by environmental hygiene experts, we work to find the optimal solution among all those offered by the market (ozone, nanotechnology, ultraviolet, etc...) in terms of air purification. In this way, we can go one step further than the measures we already have in place to guarantee the quality of the air we breathe in our spaces.
- We increase the frequency of the cleaning service, paying special attention to buttons and contact-sensitive surfaces.
- We include new measures in the waste management of personal hygiene material (masks, latex gloves, etc.).
- We use products authorised by the Ministry of Health to reinforce daily hygiene and disinfection tasks according to the different surfaces.
- Our cleaning staff has PPE's and instructions on the management of sanitary waste and the sanitization of particular elements, as well as guidelines for coexistence with the rest of the users of the space.
- We have an online platform to report incidents that you may have in the space: soporte.utopicus.es
- We have restricted secondary access to the spaces.
- We have removed the ashtrays from the entrances and terraces to become Smoke-Free Spaces.
- We have removed all paper from the spaces (brochures, magazines, etc...).
- We have closed the changing rooms. If you need to use it, contact your Space Manager.
- All our face-to-face events have been replaced by online events. Enter our website and sign up: utopicus.es/agenda
Click here to discover the measures we have implemented.
Once a week, we will keep you informed of our progress. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to make a suggestion, you can do so below: