Política de cookies
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so the server will remember certain information that may only be read later by the server that implemented it. Cookies generally have a limited time duration.
Which cookies do we use?
Utopicus Innovación Cultural, S.L.U. uses the following cookies:
- Technical Cookies: They enable the User to browse a website and the use of the different options or services that may exist on it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, etc.
- Personalization Cookies: They enable the User to access the service with a series of predefined general characteristics such the language, the type of browser used for accessing the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Statistical Analysis Cookies: They allow the monitoring and analysis of the User behaviour. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure website activity and for elaborating the browsing profiles of Users in order to improve the service.
Who uses the cookies?
The information obtained through cookies will be collected and processed by Utopicus Innovación Cultural, S.L.U., whose contact information is detailed below:
Company name: Utopicus Innovación Cultural, S.L.U.
Address: c/del Príncipe de Vergara 112, 28002 - Madrid
Contact Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
How can I disable cookies?
You can either block or delete cookies through the Internet browser, but if you do so, there may be a problem using or loading the platform.
The browser settings for this purpose will depend on the browser you are using. Below are the links to the instructions offered by the major browsers for the deletion of cookies:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
UTOPICUS has adopted the technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data processed in its files and according to the type of data processed. UTOPICUS applies the security measures specified for that type of data by the Data Protection Act and its Implementing Regulation.
On the UTOPICUS websites there may be links to third-party websites. In such cases, we are not responsible for the privacy policies of these third parties regarding the personal data they collect. We recommend you to read the privacy policies of these websites.